The Case for Ernest T. Bass to replace Herb Sendek at NC State
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
- Doesn't shoot bricks, he throws them
- Could be counted on to frequently insult Roy and K, and also to break windows at Cameron and the Dean Dome
- Perfectly matches fan-base demographics
- Well spoken, by NCSU standards, especially since he learned to say, "How do you do, Misses Wi-ley."
- Does a pretty fair wolf howl
- Would stand up to Tommy Burleson and all other Avery County yahoos
- Likes uniforms. Might even wear one on the sideline
- With new status, might finally win a kiss on the mouth from Romena (or even Charlene)
- Better big man coach than Steve Wojciechowski
- "It's me, it's me, it's Ricky B" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Source: (Inside Carolina)Related: Humor
Recent Humor Articles:@DaggumRoy a must-follow Twitter parody account for the NCAA TournamentLlamas on the Loose, as Called by Jones AngellHow To Discuss The Wainstein Report With Your Wolfpack RelativesSatire: UNC Boosters Outraged That Some Athletes Took Real ClassesGiftastic Recap of NC State at UNCACC In NYC, The Twitter CollectionPhoto: ACC mascots with future Big Ten member MarylandUNC Coach Roy Williams: Funniest. Parody. Twitter. Account. Ever