The Case for Ernest T. Bass to replace Herb Sendek at NC State
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
- Doesn't shoot bricks, he throws them
- Could be counted on to frequently insult Roy and K, and also to break windows at Cameron and the Dean Dome
- Perfectly matches fan-base demographics
- Well spoken, by NCSU standards, especially since he learned to say, "How do you do, Misses Wi-ley."
- Does a pretty fair wolf howl
- Would stand up to Tommy Burleson and all other Avery County yahoos
- Likes uniforms. Might even wear one on the sideline
- With new status, might finally win a kiss on the mouth from Romena (or even Charlene)
- Better big man coach than Steve Wojciechowski
- "It's me, it's me, it's Ricky B" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email
Recent Humor News:@DaggumRoy a must-follow Twitter parody account for the NCAA TournamentWednesday March 18, 2015Llamas on the Loose, as Called by Jones AngellSaturday February 28, 2015How To Discuss The Wainstein Report With Your Wolfpack RelativesThursday November 27, 2014Satire: UNC Boosters Outraged That Some Athletes Took Real ClassesFriday October 24, 2014Giftastic Recap of NC State at UNCSunday February 2, 2014