No. 1 recruit Jabari Parker ‘doing well’ in recovery
Sun Aug 19, 2012
Jabari Parker, the No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2013, is listening to his doctors and staying off his fractured foot. “It’s doing well,” his father, Sonny Parker, told SportsNet New York on Saturday. “He’s staying off of it, which is good. He has the boot. The doctor said stay off of it. He’s not putting any pressure on it.” Parker, a 6-8 power forward from Chicago, played through the injury in leading Team USA to victory in the Under-17 World Championship last month in Lithuania.
Share: Facebook | Twitter | Email
Related: Basketball Recruiting
| Jabari Parker
Recent Basketball Recruiting News:Lauri Markkanen Set to Visit Utah, North Carolina, ArizonaWednesday October 7, 2015UNC Basketball Recruiting Week in ReviewMonday October 5, 2015One-on-One with Five-star PF Harry GilesSunday October 4, 2015USA Basketball: Day One StandoutsSunday October 4, 2015Seventh Woods gets full course exposure at UNCFriday October 2, 2015